Sorry, no right click

Sunday 25 March 2012

The swing..


I look outside the old broken window, I can see the swing my late husband made. He thought of doing so for our future children. Unfortunately, we found out later that I'm facing infertility. I know he was heart-broken. Even though he didn't show it, I can feel his disappointment.

Maybe, to hide his disappointment and to forget about me not being able to pregnant, he will asked me to prepare lunch boxes so that we can have picnic under the tree and later we will ride the swing together. Filling the memories of our own happiness with the swing.

I'm alone now. No one is going to sing to me when I'm bored, no one is going to kiss my forehead before going to bed, no one to argue with, no one to talk to.
I feel the tears running down my cheeks again. I can't remember how many times have I cried whenever I think of him. Oh, I just miss him so

No comments:

Post a Comment